Thursday, March 27, 2014

GILBERTO ZANGRANDE - ACTOR / DIRECTOR / PRODUCER - A JOURNEY OF SUCCESS - EXPERIENCES - TALENT

IT IS A PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE AND SHARE SUCH GREAT TALENT HERE ON MY BLOG TODAY, WHICH INSPIRES ALL OF US TO CONTINUE THE PURSUIT OF OUR DREAMS AND DESIRES; BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BASE OF THE RESULTS, AS THEY RELATED TO OUR ACTIONS. 

AS I ALWAYS SAY, WE ARE IN CHARGE OF OUR DESTINY BASED ON OUR ACTIONS AND CHOICES.

Left photo: Gilberto Zangrande as "Leonel Rudson" in one of his great performances and achievements.

I recently interviewed Gilberto, who resides and work in Rio de Janeiro, and asked him about his current work, aspirations, and what he is planning for the long term and short term future. So, here we go:

(1) Tells us since when you have been acting, directing etc?

GILBERTO: I began acting in 2000, however this had always been a continuous desire much before that. So, I simply decided to act upon my wishes and goals and here I am.

(2) What is a great experience you would to share with us?

GILBERTO: My current work with my wonderful friend and mentor, Thaís de Campos has been a tremendous experience and such an incredible opportunity. Thais teaches new things everyday, and I learn more and more each day I spend with her about TV, cinema, theater and much more.

(3) What is your dream?

GILBERTO: Cinema. My dream is to act, direct, and or produce a screen movie.

(4) What would tell and advise the readers here?

GILBERTO: Live up to your dreams and never give them up. They will drive you to your destiny!

Below some great pictures of one Gilberto's latest work in the theater which has achieved outstanding success to audiences in Rio de Janeiro and the children and parents that appreciate great work and talent.






4 comments:

  1. I´m happy about this Gilberto´s work. Congratulations. Fábio Guimarães - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meu querido Gilberto, seu talento está encontrando o seu lugar. Voce se revelou um excelente diretor. Estou muito feliz de poder ter contribuído com o seu crescimento. Sucesso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muuuito feliz por você Gilberto! Parabéns, sucesso, sucesso, sucesso!!!

    ReplyDelete