Friday, April 4, 2014

BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE WITH ON SOCIAL MEDIA - BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT REALLY IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CHAT!!

James Franco talks Instagram scandal !

'I'm embarrassed' -- VIDEO


When news broke that a Scottish teenage girl posted text message exchanges with James Franco on Imgur, we thought the photos could be fake. James Franco, 35, wouldn’t really try to hook up with a 17-year-old, would he? Would he?
Turns out, he would.
Franco went on Live! With Kelly and Michael this morning and addressed the issue right away. ”I’m embarrassed, and I guess I’m just a model of how social media is tricky,” Franco said sheepishly. “It’s a way people meet each other today, but what I’ve learned is you don’t know who’s on the other end. I used bad judgement and I learned my lesson.”
At least the Oscar nominee won’t have to worry about any embarrassing behind-the-scenes secrets hitting gossip blogs later today: “I promise I will not reveal our text messages,” Kelly Ripa joked after Franco’s mea culpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment