Thursday, May 15, 2014

Time and Exercise
No single training session is more important or less important than the other; they are equally important. They are intertwined, interwoven and interdependent, like words in the sentence of a complete and undefiled thought, a truth.

time marches on
We say, "If I don't work out today, I'll work out tomorrow." But what do we say tomorrow if we don't work out tomorrow, "I'll work out next time?" And so the conversation goes until it fades into guilt or a forgotten subject...

I'm training this afternoon because it promises a good challenge, joy, exhilaration, reinforcement, order, stress relief, camaraderie, and inner conversation that links me securely and properly with the days ahead.
I need to express myself physically that I might be healthy and whole. 

Daily activity and busy-ness fall short of this role and certainly do not provide sufficient exercise; they only accentuate the need for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment